BHS tabletop has a long tradition and strong roots. In 1814, it started operations as the porcelain factory C. M. Hutschenreuther. 1879 was the founding year of the SCHÖNWALD porcelain factory, followed in 1881 by the opening of the BAUSCHER porcelain factory in Weiden.

 

  • Sales: €100 Mio.
  • Employees: 800
  • Sites: Germany, Czech Republic, USA, United Kingdom

www.bhs-tabletop.com

An unsentimental decision paved the way for the world-leading brand. In 1998, the company separated from the consumer business, changed its name from Hutschenreuther to BHS tabletop and has since concentrated entirely on the growing market of professional out-of-home catering.
Since then, the company has expanded its leadership position through prudent management, sensible partnerships and quick reactions to market changes. As a result, BHS has consistently expanded its competencies in the tableware segment and regularly acts as a trendsetter in the international gastronomy scene. Most recently with the exciting introduction of PLAYGROUND, a trend range with unusual items and table accessories made of a wide array of materials. Another example is the innovative PABIS solution for Industry 4.0, in which an RFID chip on the tableware transmits individual information directly to the cash register. An advance that modern corporate restaurants from BOSCH to BASF are enthusiastic about.

„With our shareholder Serafin and their team, we have a partner at our side who accompanies and actively promotes our current path with great understanding for our specific company situation.“
Dr. Philipp Diekmann/CEO BHS tabletop